This is the first of our Lunch & Learn series, where we aim to inspire and assist you on your journey as you nibble on your peanut butter sarnies.
This session is entitled From Idea to Proposition: Creating value from solving problems, where we'll be covering:
1. What is a proposition, including a brief touch on the classic Value Proposition model and other ways to describe in today’s market place
2. Creating clarity around the problem you’re solving
3. Distilling the “watermark” that your solution will own
4. Identifying your real customer
5. How to combine customer, commercial and creative thinking to build a cohesive proposition story
The hour session will be led by Health Foundry member, Maxine Birmingham.
Maxine Birmingham is a marketing pioneer with over 25 years’ experience in global commercial strategy and innovation. She runs her own consultancy, Thinkingaroundcorners, as a “specialist in next,” providing support in commercial strategy for entrepreneurs and for innovators within corporates. She is particularly plugged into the health and wellbeing sector, and acts as advisor, mentor and “pitch doctor” and connector within the ecosystem.
PLEASE NOTE: Though we won't be providing refreshment there will be time before and after for networking and sandwich-swapping!